By Barbara Zuck
Results Oriented Training!
- ANALYZE Learning Opportunities
- SYNCHRONIZE Objectives
- TRAIN and Take on New Roles
- APPLY with Coaching
- RECOGNIZE Results
ASTAR Training is a step-by-step approach to developing and implementing a structured training program for any size organization. The process is a strategic-, goal- and results-oriented approach to training throughout three distinct training stages: Before, During and After.
Included in this practical guide are 20 user-friendly templates corresponding to the steps of the ASTAR Training Process to provide guidance and facilitate the desired outcome of all training. The guide is packed with over 45 Trainer's Hints that offer useful suggestions for effective training.
The ASTAR Training Process at a glance:
- A productive, inclusive training role
- Clear identification of training needs
- Integration of strategic objectives and training across the organization
- Trainer role redefined as facilitator
- Active learning with assessment for all members of the organization
- Rigorous feedback and evaluation process for continuous improvement
- Interactive coaching to ensure training is internalized in the workplace
- Incorporation of new knowledge, skills and cultural changes
- Celebration of successes
August 2013, 8.5 x 11 inch Paperback - 148 pages